ASUS CERBERUS V2 GAMING HEADSET BLACK/ BLUE
Item Code: 7070333
Cerberus V2 gaming headset with 53mm Asus Essence drivers, stainless-steel headband, and wrap-around ear cushions
- Offers improved audio performance with richer, stronger bass, and a tougher more comfortable design
- In addition to gaming, its stylish looks and dual microphone make it a perfect companion for listening to music on the go.
- Exclusive ASUS Essence drivers bring gaming audio to a whole new level, fully immersing you in the game with lifelike sound effects. ASUS engineers reduced the size of the drivers from 60mm in the original Cerberus to 53mm in Cerberus V2, enabling the headphones to have larger chambers for richer, more natural sound. Combined with the driver's wide frequency response that delivers hard-hitting bass and detailed mid and high range pitches, Cerberus V2 is not only great for gaming but for music listening as well.
- To withstand the rigours of intense gaming, Cerberus V2 s headband has been redesigned with a durable, stainless-steel construction. This new design is not only 70% stronger than the original Cerberus, but 60% lighter and 50% thinner as well, making it more comfortable and well suited for long gaming sessions and listening to music on the go.
- Cerberus V2 has all-new ear cushions that provide a 30% larger coverage area and 50% better sound insulation to keep you more comfortable and immersed in your game.
- Cerberus V2 is thoughtfully designed with two microphones: a detachable boom mic that provides clear communication when gaming, and an in-line microphone that is convenient for phone calls and other everyday tasks.
- Cerberus V2 s 4-pole audio/mic combined connector provides compatibility with PC and Mac, gaming consoles, and mobile devices. An included audio/mic splitter also enables Cerberus V2 to be used with dual-port devices, including motherboards and certain laptop models.
- Headphones Connector: 3.5 mm(1/8 inch) connector Audio/mic combo
- Platform: PC, MAC, Mobile device, PlayStation 4, Xbox One