BUY & WIN DOUBLE A COMPETITION
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and
Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms
- The Promoter is Office Brands Pty Ltd, Unit 2A, Level 2, 25 Ryde Road, Pymble NSW 2073. ABN 68 087 656 737.
- Promotion commences 00:00:01 am AEST, Monday 23rd May 2022
- Promotion ends 23:59:59pm AEST, Friday 1st July 2022
- Entries will be received up to 23:59:59pm, Wednesday 6 July 2022 for
valid purchases made with a participating Office Brands Licensee
- Draw date: 10 am Monday 11 July 2022
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18 except
employees and immediate families of Office Brands and their associated
licensees (Office National, Office Products Depot and O-Net). Immediate
family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child
or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent,
grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother,
sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry to be eligible to enter the competition.
- Office Brands reserves the right to request winners to provide proof
of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address
and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership to
claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered
suitable for verification is at the discretion of Office Brands. If a
winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize
in whole, and no substitute will be offered.
How to enter
- Customers of Office Brands Licensees are eligible to enter the
competition by purchasing 5 cartons of either the below items in a
single transaction between the open and closing dates of the
7000264 DOUBLE A SMOOTHER A4 COPY PAPER 80GSM WHITE PACK 500 SHEETS
7000282 DOUBLE A SMOOTHER A4 COPY PAPER CLEVER BOX 80GSM WHITE BOX 2500 SHEETS
- Entrants may enter the competition by completing the competition entry form on the promotional website via officenational.com.au , www.officeproductsdepot.com.au or www.onet.net.au . The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant's individual Internet Service Provider.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of
their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms
and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, "entry
content" includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in
connection with their entry into the Promotion.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will
be invalid unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party
to enter due to a disability.
- Office Brands reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who
tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in
accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the
opinion of Office Brands, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion
which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the
goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Office Brands. This
includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple
- Entrants who refund or return the purchase used to meet this
requirement, will not be entitled to any prize and if they are awarded a
prize must return it to the promoter.
Number of Entries permitted
- By purchasing either of the above valid products in quantity
specified, the entrant will be awarded one entry into the competition to
win one of two $2000.00 (2 x $1000) gift cards
- Multiple entries are accepted if the above valid products in quantity specified are purchased in a single transaction.
- Multiple purchase volumes in one transaction of the above products
will also provide multiple entries (for example: purchasing 15 cartons
in a single transaction will constitute 3 entries into the draw.
- Entrants must retain Proof of Purchase (receipt showing the
purchase, date and time of purchase) to validate their prize redemption.
Draw and Notification of winner
- The winner of each competition draw will be the first valid entry
submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions that is drawn by
Office Brands representative by random barrel draw, at Suite 2A, Level
2A, 25 Ryde Road, Pymble NSW 2763.
- Office Brands decision is final and Office Brands will not enter
into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other
decisions the Office Brands makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of
the draw and their names will be published on the Office Brands website
(https://www.officebrands.com.au/news/latest-news/) from Wednesday 13
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However,
in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry
mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. licensee business acount).
- Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional
period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify Office Brands. A
request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should
be directed to Office Brands.
- In the event of unclaimed prizes, the promoter shall conduct such
further redraws as may be necessary at the same place as the original
draw on Monday 10 October 2022 at 10am (AEST). All individual winners
will be notified by phone within 24hours of the draw and in writing and
their names will be published on The Office Brands website from
Wednesday 12 October 2022.
Prize on offer
- The total prize pool is $4000.00 consisting of 4 x $1000 Visa Or Mastercard Gift Card
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
Further Terms and Conditions
- The promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not
liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any
telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or
providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone
or of any phone network, or any misadventure, accident, injury, loss
(including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may
occur during the draw.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the
entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service
- The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify
any individual who tampers with the entry process. In particular,
entries via the internet, computer generation or "scripting" are invalid
and will not be accepted. Website entries using "scripting" for
multiple entries will not be accepted. The promoter will not be liable
for costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user
error. Any entrant found to have (a) be used any form of software or
third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting
software), (b) used a third party (including online competition entry
site) to enter on their behalf or (c) entered incorrect contact details,
including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries
invalidated and any claim to the prize will be invalidated. If such an
entrant is awarded the prize and then found to have breached this
clause, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the promoter.
The promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been
breached by any entrant. The promoter reserves the right to request
whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has
breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested
documentation to the promoter upon request. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
- If the prize (or an element of the prize) is unavailable, for
whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize
(or an element of the prize) for a prize of equal or greater value,
subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize
that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize
and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated
and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the
prize as stated.
- The promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an
entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms
- The promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition
is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will
be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or
misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not
transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes,
cannot be taken as cash.
- In participating in the competition, the winners agree to
participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities
relating to the competition, including but not limited to being
interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree
to granting the promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use
such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online
social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not
be entitled to any fee for such use.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and
remain the property of the promoter who may publish or cause to be
published any of the entries received. Office Brands and its related
entities collects entrants' personal information for the purpose of
conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to
determining and notifying winners). We may disclose personal information
to essential service providers who provide services in connection with
our products and services.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including
the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the promoter (including its respective
officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all
liability (including negligence) for (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter's control); (b)
any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any
entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason
beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in
prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax
liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
Authorised under Permit Numbers: ACT TP 22/00639